10” Marine Amplified Bass Tubes (Cosmetic Damage)
- This product is NEW and carries full factory warranty; however, it may have scratches, blemishes, paint chips, or other cosmetic flaws. All cosmetically damaged products are inspected to insure there is no functional product damage or missing contents before they are listed for sale.
- Bass Tubes enclosures promote maximum efficiency
- Optimized for corner loading for maximum bass output
- Integrated 100-watt or 250-watt amplifier
- Salt, fog and UV certified
- Variable gain control
- Includes weather-resistant, Velcro-reinforced straps for secure mounting
- Power Output 100 watts, 250 watts
- Frequency Response 35HZ-85HZ
- Fuse 7.5 amp inline
- Crossover Fixed
- Protection No
- Max Power Output 100 watts, 250 watts
- Hi Input Level Yes
- Battery Voltage Range 10.5 - 14.4 vdc
- Crossover Range Fixed @ 85 Hz
- Bass EQ No
- Auxillary Fuse No
- Remote Control RBCM-100 Optional
- RCA Input Yes
- Hi Level Input Yes
- Auto Turn On Yes
- Subsonic Filter No
- Power Handling 100 watts, 250 watts
- Impedance 2 ohms DVC
- Voice Coil Size 1.5" high power/high temp.
- Magnet Weight 28 oz.
- Height 12.75 in.
- Width 10.65 in
- Length 22 in.
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.