10” Marine Amplified Bass Tubes
- Bass Tubes enclosures promote maximum efficiency
- Optimized for corner loading for maximum bass output
- Integrated 100-watt or 250-watt amplifier
- Salt, fog and UV certified
- Variable gain control
- Includes weather-resistant, Velcro-reinforced straps for secure mounting
Our 10-inch marine amplified Bass Tubes have an integrated 100-watt or 250-watt amplifier with a Bass Tubes enclosure and variable gain control. These marine style, waterproof subwoofers are easy to install and the perfect way to upgrade your boat’s audio system. Made with stainless steel hardware, all our marine tubes are salt, fog and UV certified. They come with weather-resistant, Velcro-reinforced mounting straps that allow for secure mounting. Removal is easy, too!
- Power Output 100 watts, 250 watts
- Frequency Response 35HZ-85HZ
- Fuse 7.5 amp inline
- Crossover Fixed
- Protection No
- Max Power Output 100 watts, 250 watts
- Hi Input Level Yes
- Battery Voltage Range 10.5 - 14.4 vdc
- Crossover Range Fixed @ 85 Hz
- Bass EQ No
- Auxillary Fuse No
- Remote Control RBCM-100 Optional
- RCA Input Yes
- Hi Level Input Yes
- Auto Turn On Yes
- Subsonic Filter No
- Power Handling 100 watts, 250 watts
- Impedance 2 ohms DVC
- Voice Coil Size 1.5" high power/high temp.
- Magnet Weight 28 oz.
- Height 12.75 in.
- Width 10.65 in
- Length 22 in.
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.