MA1600D 1 x 600-Watt Class D Digital Marine Grade Amplifier (White)
- Mono marine amplifier with Class D design
- 320-watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohm
- 600-watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohm
- Engineered to meet tough marine-grade standards means you don’t have to worry about salt and spray causing damage
Add some bass to your boat with our 600-Watt Class D Digital Marine-Grade Amplifier! This amp is compact, features a Class D designs and is engineered to meet tough marine-grade standards. Gone are the days of worrying about salt and spray damaging your amp while you’re out on the open water.
Not only will this mono amp get the bass going on your boat, it can also drive a pair of 4 ohm subs. You can run the built-in variable low=pass filters anywhere between 50 and 500Hz, so you get maximum performance from your subwoofer setup. The subsonic filter removes extreme low frequencies so your amp and sub no longer need to strain to reproduce them. The best part is that it comes with a wired bass control remote that allows you to adjust the amp’s level from the helm while the preamp outputs make it easier to get the signal to another amplifier in your system
. Mount your MA1600D in a storage locker, console or other tight spot without giving up the space you’d rather use for extra lines, life jackets and other gear.
- Voltage 11 vdc - 16vdc
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 KHz
- Fuse 40 amp
- Crossover LP/Bass Boost/Phase Control
- Protection Yes
- MPN MA1600D
- Power @ 4OHM 320 watts x 1 channel (RMS)
- Power @ 2 OHM 600 watts x 1 channel (RMS)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 90 dB
- Hi Input Level Yes
- Crossover Range 30Hz -1KHz
- Remote Control Yes
- RCA Input Yes
- Hi Level Input Yes
- Auto Turn On No
- Subsonic Filter Yes
- Impedance 2 - 4 ohms
- Height 1.75 in.
- Width 5.5 in.
- Length 9.25 in.
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.