MA275D-B 275-Watt Class D Marine-Grade Amplifier - Black
- Makes powering your boat simple and efficient
- Low current draw, minimal heat and a tiny chassis
- Class D technology for a big sound
- Small size makes it easy to tuck away anywhere
Our MA275D-B is a Class D, small footprint, digital amplifier that makes powering your boat simple and efficient. With low current draw, minimal heat and a tiny chassis, this amp is small enough to tuck away nearly anywhere. It may be small, but with its Class D technology, the sound you’ll get is big!
- Voltage 11 vdc - 16 vdc
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 KHz
- Fuse 20 amp
- Crossover HP/LP/Bass Boost/Treble Boost
- Protection Yes
- MPN MA275D-B
- Power @ 4OHM 70 watts x 2 channels (RMS)
- Power @ 2 OHM 100 watts x 2 channels (RMS)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 90 dB
- Hi Input Level Yes
- Crossover Range 50Hz - 500Hz
- Remote Control No
- RCA Input Yes
- Hi Level Input Yes
- Auto Turn On No
- Subsonic Filter No
- Impedance 2 - 4 ohms
- Height 1.75 in.
- Width 5.5 in.
- Length 9.25 in.
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.