BT Series 10" Passive Bass Tubes
- Bass Tubes enclosures promote maximum efficiency
- Optimized for corner loading for maximum bass output
- 10” high power handling woofer
- 4 ohm single voice coil
- Recommended Power: Any amp 100-watts or more
- Space efficient design
- Includes straps for secure mounting
Our 10” 4 ohm Dual Passive Bass Tubes are high power handling woofers that are highly efficient that’s to the Bass Tubes enclosure, and they’re our biggest and baddest ones yet. They are optimized for corner loading, so you can fully enjoy all that bass! Recommended power is any amplifier is 100-watts or more. For secure mounting and easy removal, we’ve included mounting straps, too.
- Frequency Response 39HZ-1500HZ
- Crossover No
- Protection No
- MPN BT8024DVC
- Power Handling 300 watts (Max)
- Impedance Dual 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity 102 dB
- Recommended Power 6-125 watts/channel
- Voice Coil Size 2" high power/high temp.
- Magnet Weight 36 oz.
- Height 10.125 in.
- Width 8.65 in
- Length 19 in.
We are using BILT to provide you with an easy assembly process! Interactive easy to follow instructions for how to assembly your new Yak Power product can be found in BILT. Head to the app store now to download the FREE app now.